Monday 5 September 2011

Eyeshadows.

I have been thinking of what to post for a while now and I thought hmm, what should I do. So I thought I would do the eyeshadows i use. (By the way these aren't all the same colour, they make look it but they aren't)

These are all from magazines (Shout and Mizz) I know its a bit weird to get make-up from magazines seeing as there is so many brands, I really like them. The first one I have is -


This is a light pink eyeshadow which I use daily. I really like this colour, I'm into light colours, I havent really got any bright colour eyeshadows. It has a light shimmer in when you look closely. The packaging is small and hasn't got a lot of detailing in.

In this picture this is just a basic pink colour, its much lighter than the first colour. It has so much shimmer in this one than the first eyeshadow. The eyeshadow is really soft when you apply this onto the lid of your eye. This is from MIZZ magazine.
The last eyeshadow I have been using is just a paler version of the first two eyeshadows. I really like the packaging its purple and has a flower on the front of the box. This is quite soft when you apply, but it doesnt stay on for that long. But I like all of these eyeshadows.
NEED TO ADD A PICTURE OF THE SWATCHES.

Hayley!xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice eyeshadows! I love neutral color eyeshadows! You have a nice blog, we followed(:

    xoxo,
    Olivia from The Glamour Girls
    http://theglamourgirls1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete