Monday 3 October 2011

Product Wishlist.


Hello, sorry no posts from me I have been pretty busy over the past few weeks! I'm going to do a product wishlist. There is a few products that I've seen on blogs and I really want so here we go. I'm going to use some pictures if I find some good on Google! These pictures will not be mine. So sorry if I use your pictures.

MUA Heaven and Earth Pallette - I have seen so many blog post/youtube videos. I absoutley love the pallette and I need my hands on that like so soon. The colours look so lovely, I really love this pallette, this needs to be in my life. 
Boots Essentials Eyemakeup lotion - I have got the boots moisturiser and i love love it! I really want to get the remover because I have some makeup pads, but all dried up. I have read some reviews on the cucumber one, but none on the lotion. Its so cheap which is always good.

BarryM Nail Paints - I think BarryM nail paints are so huge on blogs/youtubes. I already have two but I want some more! The colours are fantastic! I really want the crackle effects nail paints.
MUA Professional eyeshadow trio - I have seen this in so many videos! I love all of them. I really need them like now. There is so many products that i really want, but this is all I can actually think of at the moment! Hope you enjoy this blogpost! Hayley! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I have sooo many Barry M polishes, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a really nice mua pallet! nice colors:)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the MUA heaven and earth palette as-well, it has been compared to the UD naked palette! followed:)

    check out my blog:http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete