Saturday 3 December 2011

November Favourites!

This is my first November favourites.I have eight products, I'll most likely do a review for these products individually.
So...? Desirable - This is a deodrant which I am totally loving this month, it smells so fantastic! I can't explain what it smells like.

Neutrogena Hand Cream - This is only a mini bottle from Boots, this is just a little bottle, I love this hand cream and it was so soft!

Star Signs eyeshadow Pallette - This is such a colourful palette, I think this has all different colours for all different ocassions which is really good. The colours are pigmented and its just so easy to chuck it in your bag when you are going out.

Vaseline - I love the green vaseline tin, you always have to have a vasline tin. I just love it.

Natural Collection eyeshadow 'Barley' - This is such a glittery colour, I will do a review on this and this is going to include better pictures. This is such a christmassy colour. Its so good for £2.

360 degress Mascara - I love this mascara, it makes your lashes look so long. This is definatly my favourite mascara this month.

Boots Essentials Moisturising Lotion - I LOVE THIS!! This is always going to be in my favourites. I'm not going into detail about this product in a review later on.

Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - This smells so amazing. I use this on my arms and legs once I come out the bath. This is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment