Tuesday 3 January 2012

Nivea - Festive Christmas Cracker

This is my first post in 2012! YAY. This is a review of the Nivea Festive Christmas Cracker. The four products that you get in the cracker is: Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm, Nivea Soft Mositurising Cream, Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodrant Spray and Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream. I got this as a christmas present which I had picked out from Tesco's it was £3.33.  So that's all the products that came in the cracker! Lets start talking about them all. I haven't used the shower Cream, so that is going to have an individual review!
Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm - This actually smells so much like Milk! OMG. I haven't actually used this but I just love the smell.
Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodrant Spray - I have actually had this before, it smells sweet which I really like. I would like to have a bigger bottle of this.
Nivea Mositurising Cream - I had the sample of this before (well i still have!) its really nice and smells really creamy! I'm glad I have the bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment