Friday 16 March 2012

Nails - Stop Biting!

At the moment I have been working on to try and not bite my nails. This is the nail varnish that i have been using that is going to stop me biting them.
It is 'STOP'NGROW' It has been working actually, my nails are finally long and i'm loving it. This is preventing me to stop biting because even if you wipe you nail and wipe your finger or something, all you can taste is the nail polish. It tatses disgusting. I can't stand the taste, its vile. I have had this on since wednesday evening I think because I accidently peeled off my previous nail varnish. I don't know how much this cost or where it was from but I'm sure you can get it from Boots or Superdrug. I hope this helps if you want to stop biting your nails. 

Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment