Monday 23 April 2012

Glitter and Gloss Lipglosses




This is a new range of lipglosses and these are from Shout Magazine.

                                 
Here is the lipglosses, the top lipgloss tube which is in the picture is what i would say matte colours because there isn't any gloss or shimmer in this at all. This lipgloss is a baby pink matte colour and a creamy nude colour, I would say that this doesn't show up onto your lips I think this is good in my opinion because I am very pale and I don't like too bright lips.
The second lipgloss is a kind of more shimmer and has more glitter to, the first colour is a bright pink and red. I really like these two lipglosses. I am going to do lips of the day and take some pictures of my lips. This is going to be in a future blog post because I want to show you all my lips (that wasn't mean to sound weird!) So I hope these blog was interesting to you.
Hope you all enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment