Saturday 30 June 2012

March Favourites

Here is my march favourites I know it's almost June, but I currently don't have a laptop so that's why they will always be a bit later.

Products Mentioned:
- Tesco facial wipes
- ELF Nail Polish Mod Mauve
- ELF Mascara
- Nivea Lip Balm
- Simple Facial Toner

Tesco facial wipes - wow, these wipes are amazing! I'm sure they've featured in my favourites before. They are just so cool and refreshing in your face! I would defiantly recommend them!

Elf Nail Polish Mod Mauve - I've previously reviewed this nail polish, I love these polishes. They are so creamy and they are only £1.50 so defiantly going to get more.

ELF Mascara - this mascara is just amazing, i haven't used this a lot recently. I think I'm going to do a full review on it very soon so look out for it.

Nivea Lip Balm - I think this has featured in a few of my favourites. I just love this lip balm, it just tastes and smells amazing.

Simple Facial Toner - This product I've only just started using, I just love it. For some reason it's made my skin so so soft that's why I love it so much. I'm going to do a full review soon.

I hope you enjoy this very very late march favourites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment