Saturday 14 November 2015

Wishlist #156

First of all, my thoughts are with everyone in Paris at this devastating time.
                                      

Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Lipstick - Mehr - £15.00
2. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Cinderella - £1.99
3. Natural Collection - Eyeshadow Duo - Mink & Sable - £1.99
4. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Mint Apple - £1.99
 
Why Do I Want These Products?
1. MAC - Lipstick - Mehr - This is such a beautiful lipstick. The price does scare me to be honest, I am not sure if the price justifies it. But this is such a gorgeous shade and I think that may need to be my first ever MAC purchase.

2. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Cinderella - I already own this nail polish. This is so amazing and I haven't even worn this yet which isn't really shocking. But this will be perfect to use very soon. I am not sure when I will be wearing it yet though.

3. Natural Collection - Eyeshadow Duo - Mink & Sable - I have this as well. This is one of my go to eyeshadow duo's. I love this and I am so happy that I have used this. I have been wearing this quite a bit actually.

4. Sinful Colours - Mint Crème/Apple - This seems to have a different name when i googled it. I'm not really sure why. But it comes up with apple so I am guessing that this is what it is called. But it is a lovely mint shade and I do love the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment