Friday 6 November 2015

2015 | October Favourites

I can't believe it is November already. This year has gone so crazy quick and here is my October favourites.
Simple Kind To Eyes - Eye Roll On - This is so soothing, it is great especially when you are tired. This is just one of those things I am enjoying. I feel it really soothes my under eyes because they get so tired sometimes. I just like it even though I am not sure if it does anything.
 
Seventeen - Eyeshadow Brush - This eyeshadow brush is one of my favourites at the moment. I just love it so much and it was a serious bargain at £1.99. I love it and it really blends well, not so sure when I clean it as it never goes right. I must be doing something wrong.

Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Sold Out - I love this eyeshadow and it is one of my favourite. This just gives me the perfect eye look. I just love this and i would happily buy most of the single eyeshadow from makeup revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment