Friday 20 July 2012

May favourites

Here is my very late may favourites. Sorry my laptop is all back now and I will be posting a lot more for you all.

Here is my may favourites.
Products Mentioned:
- Miss Sporty So Clear - Pressed powder
- Eyeshadow from Tesco
- Eyelash Curler


Miss Sporty so clear pressed powder - I love this powder at the moment it works perfectly. As I don't use foundation I just use this on top of the skin. It is really nice powder and it matches my skin colour perfectly.

Eyeshadow from Tesco - I love this eyeshadow, I have rediscovered this eyeshadow and it is so amazing together it looks really well. I think I will do a blog post on this eyeshadow.

Eyelash Curler - I love this eyelash curlers. I don't tend to use them a lot but I really do like them. I am going to start curling my eyelashes a lot more from now on.

Here is my may favourites, hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment