Tuesday 31 July 2012

Wishlist | O2

This is the second makeup wishlist. I hope you enjoy. There are going to be lots more of these and yes these are always going to include nail varnish! I might have to stop because I have a very unhealthy obsession.

 
Products:
1. Concealer brush ELF - £1.50
2. Superdrug beauty essentials nail polish remover - £1.09
3. ELF cosmetics - Pink Petal Lip Stain - £2.50
4. Technic nail varnish in lollipop - 99p
 
Why I want these products?
 
1. Concealer brush ELF cosmetics - I don't really use many brushes but I would like to try an ELF brush because they look good and I want a concealer brush.
 
2. Superdrug beauty essentials nail polish remover - This is an essential to always have at your house. I wanted to try a new one and I think the nail polish remover is quite cheap too. That's why I think if I bought it wouldn't be much of a waste if it isn't good.
 
3. ELF cosmetics pink petal lip stain - I have never tried a lip stain before so when I saw this on the ELF website I thought I really want to try this. I'm not sure if this is actually the right colour but I know I need an ELF lip stain in my life.
 
4. Tehnic nail polish in lollipop - I saw this on a website - I can't remember which one but it is such a nice colour, it's kind of like a purpley/blue colour. I went to bodycare where they have the technic nail polishes and they didnt have any so i might have to order online or leave my nail varnish obsession for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment