Sunday 22 July 2012

Wishlist | O1

This is a new item which I am going to be doing on my blog is beauty items that i want. This is going to be all budget/drugstore beauty items. This is going to be uploaded every sunday afternoon.



Products:
1. Technic nail varnish in Carnvial - 99p
2. Barry M nail varnish in Mushroom - £2.99
3. MUA cosmetics palette 'Undressed' - £4.00
4. Superdrug dry shampoo in Away with the fairies - £1.99
5. ELF studio blush in blushing rose - £3.50
6. NYX jumbo eye pencil in Strawberry Milk - £4.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. Technic nail varnish in Carnival - I love nail varnish as you all no because I have so many nail varnishes and you can never have enough really can you? Well I think I need a multi-coloured glitter polish in my life really and this is just what I need.
 
2. Barry M nail varnish in Mushroom - Yes another nail varnish in my wishlist - ooops. I just want this colour it is so amazing. I just can't even explain at the moment.
 
3. MUA cosmetics palette in undressed - This palette is so amazing, I just want this so much because the colours are just gorgeous and I love neutrals as you all know I just want to get this so badly.
 
4. Superdrug dry shampoo in away with the fairies - I already have a superdrug dry shampoo and I really like this so I thought I might aswell go and try another and I think it has a cool name.
 
5. ELF studio blush in blushing rose - I never ever wear blusher, I just have so many but this colour I think would really suit me so I might have to go and get it.
 
6. NYX jumbo eye pencil in strawberry milk - NYX is a brand which I've never tried I just want to try it and I really like this eye pencil and the name it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment