Saturday 15 September 2012

Everyone loves nail varnish? #O1

Well everyone loves nail varnish don't they. You're probably nodding at the screen saying yes. I've decided to make a nail varnish section which will be about a particular nail polish brands. The first one is:

Models Own
#O1
Models own is a nail varnish brand (obviously?!) There are such a big bottle which I really like because you can see how much product  you have. Models own has such a wide range of colours to pick from they are lovely and I am gig to be talking about all of the other nail varnishes.

[Left to right: Hot stuff, Boogie Nights, Freak Out, Dancing Queen, Disco Inferno, 3 in 1 Base Coat + Top Coat and Gloss.] 
This is the brand new mirrorball collection which has just recently come out. These colours are so beautiful! I really need to get my hands on dancing queen - it looks amazing. The glitter nail varnish is big glitter chunks of colourful glitter pieces. This set costs £20.00 and an individual nail varnish costs £5.
 
[Left to right: Beach Party, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven, Ibiza Mix, Hedonist 8 Also includes 3 in 1 Base Coat + Top Coat and Gloss]
This is the box set called hed kandi, this came out about summer? I may be wrong. These are just so summery colours. I would love to be brave enough and wear beach party but seeing as I'm incredibly pale, just somehow don't think I will be able to pull it off and this upsets me. I want hedonist which is the nicest colour in the collection and oh the two glitters! I just can't decide wow.
 
[Left to right: Lemon Meringue, Pastel Pink, Beth's Blue. Lilac Dream, Fuzzy Peach, Jade Stone]
This is the ice cream sundae collection. This has got to be my favourite collection, I love the light pastel colours they are just fantastic colours! I just can't decide what colour I want and need in my rather large and expanding nail polish collection. I really want Beth's Blue or Jade Stone. This is just an amazing colour.
 
[Left to right: Magenta Divine, Disco Mix, Pink Fizz,Purple Haze, Emerald City, Juicy Jules]
 This is the glitter collection. I love gliter like any other girl does but I haven't used a whole glitter polish on my nails before I just use it as a top coat but now I want to try and wear it on all my nails. The nail varnish I really want is juicy jules ad magenta divine. I really need these polish in my life like now! I might order some or something.
 
I know this different because I can't contain how much I love nail varnish so I am going to leave this for now and you can have the second part of models own nail collections! I will do some individaul nail polishes of models own soon hopefully! I really hoped you enjoy this!
 
Thankyou for reading!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment