Sunday 9 September 2012

Wishlist | O5

Here is my 5th wish list for all budget beauty products that I would like to buy. I really hope I buy these soon because I have really been looking at most of these products for a while.

 
Products mentioned:
1. ELF Cosmetics cover everything concealer in Light - £2.50
2. MUA - Love Heart lip balm in sugar lips (light pink) - £1.00
3. MUA Makeup Academy professional - Mosaic blush in English rose - £1.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. ELF Cosmetics cover everything concealer in light - I really want to get a new concealer. I really like the look of this, this is such a different type of concealer I'm used to because I have a stick and a cover cream. I just want to try something completely different and I will have to get a concealer brush too because well. I just need one.

2. MUA Love heart lip balm in sugar lips (link pink) - I love this colour, it is such a sweet girly colour. I love lip balms but I never seem to wear them so hopefully I can get this because I really love this colour and it is so cheap around £2 think. They have a few other colours which I really want. Basically MUA is so great.

3. MUA Makeup Academy Professional - Mosaic blush in English Rose - I don't know why I just never wear blush. I think it might be the reason because I am so pale it just never really works for me.But this looks like it would be a really good colour on me, I just really need this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment