Sunday 30 September 2012

Wishlist | O6

This is my sixth wishlist. I love doing these wishlist. Oh I wish I had enough room to buy all of these make-up products there all just so wonderful. I want them all so much and of course all of the products are budget.

These are the products mentioned, I have decided I will talk about the products. Why I didn't bother I don't know.


Products Mentioned:
1. MUA single eyeshadow shade 1 - £1.00
2. ELF cosmetics liquid lip gloss in shade berry cherry - £1.50
3. MUA palette in Starry nights - £4.00

Why I want these products?
1. MUA single eyeshadow shade 1 -  I actually already have this product, but I dropped it on the floor and it smashed literally everywhere. So that is why I want to get another because this was one of my favourites eyeshadows I defintly need it again in my life.

2. ELF cosmetics liquid lipgloss in berr cherry - I think this is such a beautiful colour and I haven't got any lip products from elf so this is why I want to get this product. I need to get some products from ELF soon. I will go and read some reviews I think on this product because I need this again in my life as it is such a beautiful colour.

3. MUA palette i starry nights - I have no idea why I want this product so much. I have seen so many swatches of this it looks amazing but I just want to have something different on my eyes instead of neutral. I will definatley need to get this palette soon hopefully.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment