Sunday 30 December 2012

December favourites

Here is my december favourites, I can't believe it is almost 2013! I hope you all had a fantatic christmas.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
- MUA Love Hearts 'U R FAB' nail polish
- MUA lipstick shade 9
- Boots Rock angel lipgloss
- Miss Sporty Blusher in 01 Sienna
- Avon Anew lifting eyeshadow in Mocha
 
MUA Love Hearts 'U R FAB' nail polish - I currently have this nail polish on at the moment and I really like it. It is so lovely the way it goes on it is really good. I love the colour and I want some more nail varnishes from MUA.
 
MUA lipstick shade 9 - Another MUA product, I'm not really a fan of lipsticks but I have started to love them and this is my favourite of my lipsticks. It is such a nice colour and its only a pound which is really good and cheap and also smells wonderful.
 
Boots Rock Angel lipgloss - I have had this lipgloss for such a long time but I have finally just started using it. It is really nice but it is sort of a bit sticky. I really like this lipgloss, I will try and review it soon.
 
Miss Sporty blusher in 01 Sienna - I have only just discovered my love for blusher and I love this, it is such a natural colour. I have put this in a different pot because I dropped the blusher and it cracked completely.
 
Avon Anew lifting eyeshadow in Mocha - I have had this eyeshadow for such ages, I use this as much eye base, it is such a nice colour and I will have to get more but they are around the £6 which i could probably just have a cream eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment