Wednesday 5 December 2012

Personal #O1 - Being Pale!

I am very pale, I actually look like a ghost. Today has been bad because I really don't like how pale I look. I've never tried to wear make-up other than eye-makeup on concealer because I am that pale I think if I wear foundation it will make me look even worse. I am trying to find a right colour foundation but I seriously can't find one.

I will try more blushers I only have three blushers which I have bought the rest in my collection have been from magazines and well they are such the wrong colour choice. I also have a very bad phobia of being ill, I can't handle it and because I am so pale it doesn't help at all. This has all happened because a little girl was sick on my shoe and I panic so bad even if somebody writes on Twitter/Facebook they didn't feel well. This completely scares me. I've decided I am not going to worry at all and I should be happy with my paleness, I will start to wear blusher. I would insert a picture but I look terrible ha-ha. I'll show you another one soon!

I've read a lot about pale skin because it has worried me a lot recently - I need to go on the hunt for a foundation and a cream blusher because I have a dry patch and its all flaky (gross I know I'm sorry). I hope I can find some foundation and blush around the blogger community that will help me. I hate mentioning anything like this to my parents because when I do they just moan at me. This is probably all me just me being a stupid little girl and panicing as I always do. So I will finish this silly rant over and goodbye! X

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment