Saturday 8 December 2012

November favourites

 
Here is my November favourites, i hope you enjoy!
 
Products Mentioned:
- Superdrug chocolate brownie dry shampoo
- Vaseline petroleum jelly
- Nivea cherry lip balm
- Brush
- ELF regular and waterproof mascara
- MUA heaven & earth palette
- Superdrug 3 in 1 base coat, ridge filler and growth enhancer nail polish
 
Superdrug chocolate brownie dry shampoo - I love this dry shampoo! It smells so nice exactly like chocolate brownie! I will review this on my blog in much more detail. I really like this and it does what it says really.
 
Vaseline petroleum jelly - I had a really bad cold this month so I have been using my huge pot of vaseline. It has really helped me because obviously I was sneezing and everything which isn't good so I have been using this a lot.
 
Nivea cherry lip balm - I have loved this lip balm for so long but I completely forget I had this and then found it again so I love it. The only problem is this has got hardly any left and I don't even think they sell this anymore which disappoints me so much. It smells so nice and it does the job of a lip balm which is always very good for me.
 
Brush - I have no idea where this brush is from so I can't really tell you. But I have been using to blend in my concealer. I don't really use a lot of brushes but I defiantly will be buying many more brushes.
 
ELF regular & waterproof mascara - I love this mascara, it is defiantly makes your eyelashes look amazing and natural. I need to do a blog post about this so look out for it.
 
MUA heaven and earth palette - I'm not usually a person that gets palette but this is my favourite palette. I just love this so much. I wear this quite a lot and it is so cheap and so easy to work with which is just amazing. I will review this on here soon and give all of my opinions to this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment