Thursday 17 January 2013

Wishlist | 1O

I have decided to carry on my wishlist from last year so here is my 10th wishlist for you all.

Products:
1. 88 Natural Colour Palette - £6.00
2. Barry M Nail Paint in Amethyst - £2.99
3. Rimmel Wake Me Up Founation - £8.99
4. ELF Studio HD Blush in Superstar - £3.75
 
Why I want these products?
1. 88 Natural Colour Palette - I love my neutral colours, it looks beautiful! I have actually ordered this but haven't got it yet because it is for my birthday so I am waiting for it.
 
2. BarryM Nail Paint - This is the Jewel nail paint which is amethyst (May be wrong though This is such a nice glitter, I have hardly any glitters though which means I might have to go get some.
 
3.Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I have never tried foundation before but I am looking so pale and gross that I might need some, I have seen so many reviews of this so I might go and get it.
 
4. ELF studio HD Blush in Superstar - This is brand new from ELF and well it looks like such a nice pale colour, I am so pale and well I can't change it so I want to get some blusher especially one like this because it just looks different

No comments:

Post a Comment