Tuesday 29 January 2013

2012 | Lip Favourites

As 2012 has ended I have got lots lip product favourites, this is including all my favourites which have been used the past 12 months and this section is lips - lipsticks, lipglosses and lip balms. This will contain many pictures.
 
ELF professional lipstick - Charming
ELF matte lip colour - Tea Rose
MUA lipstick shade 9
This is my lipstick section, I have three lipsticks which I have loved over the year which are Elf professional line in Charming, I will review this product soon. It is a very creamy lipstick and love it so much. The next one ELF matte lip colour in tea rose, it is a sort of purple colour and would recommend people to buy it - my MUA lipstick is so good I love it.
Rock Angels lipgloss
Totally tropical lipgloss
W7 clear pink lipgloss
Natural Collection juicy lips in Lychee Twist
Barley There Lipshine
This is the lipgloss part, as you can tell I'm more of a lipgloss person. My favourite lipgloss is natural collection juicy lips in lychee twist. I do like clear lipgloss ad colourful lipglosses - I have a lot of lipglosses but my favourite is natural collection lipgloss and I am sure I will be purchasing them.
Vaseline lip therapy with aloe vera
Mango and Papaya lipbalm
Nivea x3 lipbalms
I don't know why but I love lip balms a lot more and as you can tell Nivea is my favourite. My favourite is cherry but sadly they don't sell it anymore which is a real disappointment because I love it and it makes you're lips really red and nice. I do love vaseline though.

No comments:

Post a Comment