Friday 25 January 2013

Wishlist | 11

Here is my 2nd wishlist of 2013 which will be uploaded on Thursday's I hope you enjoy looking at a few products.
 
Products:
1. ELF Jumbo eyeshadow stick in Little Miss Thing - £2.50
2. MUA Pro Base Conceal and Brighten Kit - £3.50
3. ELF Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Lunch Break - £3.50
4. ELF Nail Polish in Golden Goddess - £2.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow stick in Little Miss Thing - I love the look of this pencil because it looks really good. I love my neutrals as always and it looks really nice.
 
2. MUA Pro Base Conceal and Brighten Kit - I have such a problem with my under eye dark circles and recently my eyes have really sore eyes at the moment. So I would like to give this a try.
 
3. ELF pressed mineral eyeshadow in Lunch Break - I have no idea what colour this is, I think its a purple brown colour. I like the little pot and they are new so I thought I want to give it a go. Also you can't have enough eyeshadows in you're makeup collection.
 
4. ELF Nail Polish in golden goddess - I don't have an explanation on this nail Polish because you can never have enough nail polish especially glitters. I need to stop this obsession with nail polish because I have a serious addiction it is so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment