Friday 11 September 2015

2015 | August Favourites

Once again I am late during my favourites. I have got quite a few things different this time instead of just using the same products. So lets have a look at what we have got.

Simple - Kind To Skin Eye Roll On - So I have had this for a few weeks now and I have been putting this under my eyes before I go to bed and when I wake up. Its very cooling and refreshing and it in a way it does really help. So I will happily review this once I have used this a lot more times.

MUA - Eyeshadow - Shade 17 - I have been using this so much as you can tell that I have hit pan on it. I am using an all over base shade and it is just a darker lid shade. I have really been enjoying using this as it has no fall out and  its a shame they haven't even got it anymore.

ELF - Eyeshadow - Saddle - This is what I have been using the crease and over the MUA eyeshadow. I love this eyeshadow so much that when I thought ELF was finishing I got a back up. I really like this look and it is my go to eyeshadow at the moment.

Collection - Cover Up Stick - I have been wearing this a lot and I have just finished this. I really love this and I find it very hard for me too like a concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment