Saturday 26 September 2015

Wishlist #149

Oh I am sorry for my absence this week. I haven't really been doing a lot this month as I have completely lost interest in blogging sadly. I am sure I might come back with some amazing posts soon.
                                              

Products Mentioned:
1. Makeup Revolution - Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer - Didn't I Tell You - £3.00
2. Makeup Revolution - Amazing Lipstick - Cheer - £1.99
3. Makeup Revolution - Baked Blush - Hard Day - £2.50

Why I Want These Products?
1. Makeup Revolution - Salvation Intense Lip Lacquer - Didn't I Tell You - I was looking at swatches of these and they look so pretty. Just really creamy and as the name of it claims its intense. So this sounds lovely. I may have to do a haul of makeup revolution products.
 
2. Makeup Revolution - Amazing Lipstick - Cheer - This looks like a lovely shade. But I have to say that I wouldn't even wear a shade like this. I find it really girly and I cant wait to try something different. I am one of those people that wear the same colours.

3. Makeup Revolution - Baked Blush - Hard Day - I really like baked blush, I have only got one really. But it is a different colour to what I would be used too. I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment