Saturday 12 September 2015

Wishlist #147

This is wishlist time again for you and this is a few different products and no nail polishes. WOO proud moment.
                                        
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Lip Crayon - Viva Violet -  £5.99
2. Collection - Lipstick - Vintage Rose - £2.99
3. Primark - Nail Art Pens - £1.00?
4. GOSH - Eye Shadow - Silver Rose - £5.99

Why I Want These Products?
1. Rimmel - Lip Crayon - Viva Violet -
This is a completely different lip colour too what I would go for. It looks such a beautiful shade and I do love a lip crayon as well. I do love this shade.
 
2. Collection - Lipstick - Vintage Rose - I have this lipstick already. I do like this one, I don't really wear this lipstick very often to be honest. Its quite a chalky one to be honest. But I may do a review on here of some lipsticks.

3. Primark - Nail Art Pens - I really like doing my nails as I am sure you all know. But I don't actually have any nail art pens which is crazy really. So I may go and have a look at these as I would love to go and buy some new ones.
 
4. GOSH - Eye Shadow - Silver Rose - I own one of these but it is in a different shade. They are so creamy for an eye shadow stick. I am a huge fan of these and this is one of the only products I own from GOSH and I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment