Saturday 31 October 2015

Wishlist #154

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I hope you are all having a good Halloween whatever you may be doing. I do have my Halloween nails on right now and I am very happy with them.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Urban Decay - Naked 3 - Eyeshadow Palette - £38.00
2. B. - Foundation - Light - £10.99
3. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Winterberry - £1.99
4. Topshop - Nail Polish - Aniseed - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Urban Decay - Naked 3 - Eyeshadow Palette - I haven't got a naked palette. I feel like everyone seems have one. But this has got such a lovely shades in, I really need this. The pink shades are perfect and this would be perfect for the spring season.
 
2. B. - Foundation - Light - This looks really good. I am not a foundation This looks such a lovely shade and I may need to have a look at the tester because it may make me look a little presentable.
 
3. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Winterberry - This looks incredible this polish. It is the perfect plum shade that I don't own and I need this in my collection. I need this in my collection but it is awful that sinful colours don't sell it in boots anymore. So I may need to go and have a look on a website as I need this shade.
 
4. Topshop - Nail Polish - Aniseed - This nail polish is absolutely perfect for autumn. I love it and it is so pretty. Not so sure about the name really as I have no idea what aniseed actually is. It would be perfect for leaves nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment