Tuesday 7 August 2012

June favourites

Here is my June favourites! yes late as it is almost the end of July oops!

Products Mentioned:
- Foundation in Light
- ELF studio matte lip colour in Tea Rose
- Simple Soothing Facial Toner
- Liquid eyeshadow
- Natural Collection cover-up stick

-

Foundation in light - I am not one of these people who like foundation, I would love to start using it. I am currently using it as a concealer. I think it is really good. I'll defiantly do a review of this product.

ELF Studio Matte lip colour in tea rose - I have fallen in love with this colour. It is so amazing as the matte looks really nice. This is a purple colour when it goes on your lips it would depend on your original lip colour.

Simple soothing facial toner - This has appeared in my favourites a few times now. I love this I haven't used this for a while though as I wanted to see if it had a made a difference if I hadn't used it and it really did which is really good.

Liquid eyeshadow - This liquid eyeshadow is like a light bronze/silvery colour. It goes on really well and if you wear it with another eyeshadow it looks really well. I will defiantly review this because it's a really good liquid eyeshadow and I don't use liquid eyeshadow usually.


Natural Collection cover-up stick - I really love this cover-up stick this is always going to make a shock visitor in my favourites because I use this all the time.

I hope you enjoy my favourites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment