Thursday 23 August 2012

July favourites

Here is my July favourites! This means I have finally caught up with my favourites! YAYY!
I am going to review most of these products in he near future.

I do apologise for the lighting in the pictures!

Products mentioned:
- OPIA Glitter Nail Polish
- ELF Lipstick in Charming
- Natual Collection lipgloss in Lyche Twist
- MUA Shade 17 eyeshadow
- Natural Collection Lashlength mascara
- Impulse - London

OPIA Glitter nail polish - I love this nail polish its from Primark. I got it in a set with about 4 nail polishes. I've used his as a top coat over a nail polish. This is a really good nail polish I don't think you could wear it on it's own. I would defiantly recommend this glitter polish that is if Primark actually sell it still.

ELF Lipstick in Charming - I am not really a lipstick person but I love this colour. Its like a pinky/purple. I think I like this colour because I am naturally so pale, I'm not really keen on bright colours because that will stand out. I think this is a good colour. I will defiantly review this because the colour is so nice and ELF lipsticks are so cheap and smell so amazing!
 
Natural Collection lipgloss in Lychee Twist - This has featured in a few favourites now. I love this lipgloss its a really light pink and it isn't sticky at all. As it is a light colour it doesn't show up as much which is good because I don't like bold colours on my lips and this lipgloss is only cheap which is really good.
 
MUA Shade 17 eyeshadow - This eyeshadow is one of my favourites from MUA. It is a mate brown, this eyeshadow is perfect for a school look or even a day where you don't want much make-up on. I love this eyeshadow and I would defiantly recommend this eyeshadow if you want a less make-up free day.
 
Natural Collection lashlength mascara -  This mascara is amazing and I can't believe I haven't even featured this in a favourites before. This mascara is a repurchase and everybody should get this. This is such a natural looking mascara this just makes your eyes look so natural and without looking as you have that much mascara on. This review is defiantly on its way!
 
Impulse - London deodrant - I have been loving this smell of this deodrant. I can't even explain what this smell like. It's amazing. Go out and get this!
 
Hope you enjoy my reviews! Thanks for reading! x



No comments:

Post a Comment