Sunday 12 August 2012

Wishlist | O3

Here is my third wish list and this is slightly delayed but I completely forgot about my wish-list. I promise I will try and get a routine with my wishlists and of course I really hope I can actually buy these products. So here is week 3 of my wishist.

This is only a short wish-list I couldn't think of any products.


Products
1. Topshop lipstick in 'Rumour Has It' - £8.00
2. Topshop nail varnish in Whirlwind - £6.00
3. Boots eye make-up remover in Cucumber - £1.09
 
Why I want these products?
1. Topshop lipstick in 'Rumour Has It' - This could is beautiful its like a purpley pink. I have never tried any makeup from Topshop but I think this would really look nice. I love the packaging its really simple and I love the name too. I just want this so badly.
 
2. Topshop nail varnish in Whirlwind - Again here is another nail varnish which is from Topshop. I love it, this is a simple silver glitter top coat. The name of this is fantastic and quite funny! Strange yes, I love the look of Topshop nail varnishes. Oh, why do I need so many nail varnishes.
 
3. Boots eye make-up remover in cucumber - I have tried the creamy moisturiser make-up remover. I do like that but I don't really like the feeling so that's why I would like to try the watery remover. It just looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment