Sunday 19 August 2012

Wishlist | O4

Here is my fourth make-up wish list. I really hope you like this!

Sorry is is only a bit short and it hasn't gt many products on because I couldn't decide what I wanted which annoyed me!

Date - 19th August 2012
 
Products:
1. ELF Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine - £3.75
2. AVON Nail experts - nail strengthener - £2.50
3. MUA Nail varnish in Frozen Yogurt - £1.00

Why I want these products?

1. ELF Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine - I want this lipgloss! It is such a nice colour, I don't think that the colour actually looks like this in the picture. At first I thought glitter in a lipgloss it sounds a bit weird but I think it appealed to me. I really want it now. I just need this.

2. AVON Nail experts - Nail Strengthener - I have been needing a nail strengthener for ages now because my nails aren't in the best condition, well they have never been in the best condition. I would like to try something because I really want my nails to grow because they really annoy me so badly. If anybody has any suggestions about nail strengthener then please comment in the comment section.

3. MUA Nail Varnish in Frozen Yogurt - This is such an amazing colour from MUA. Also do I have to mention that it is only £1. YES a pound. I need this in my life I don't really have an explanation really for this I just need.

No comments:

Post a Comment