Sunday 25 November 2012

Wishlist | O9

Here is my 9th wishlist, why are there so many different products that I want.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll foundation in very light - £22
2. Amie Morning Dew - matte finishing moisturiser - £4.95
3. Nails Inc - Old Street Graffiti - £11
4. NYX single eyeshadow in Taupe - £5.50
5. NYX lipstick in Euro Trash - £4.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll foundation in very light  - I would love to try a foundation. I think this is probably the only colour that actually suits me. I think the price of this product kind of puts me of because I don't really want to pay that much price its £22, I seriously wouldn't want to pay that much but I want to see if there are any samples of this foundation.
 
2. Amie Morning Dew - Matte finishing moisturiser - This looks so nice, I don't know what makes me want this product so much but it is lovely. I want to try it so bad.
 
3. Nails Inc - Old Street Graffiti - Please get me this nail varnish like now, it is amazing. It is just like glitter chunks and I need to have this so much.
 
4. NYX Single eyeshadow in Taupe - I've never tried any products from NYX, this is such a nice colour. I think this has got a lot of product in. I need this like now. Is there anywhere which sells NYX. There are so many nude/brown colours from NYX. I can't wait to try.
 
5. NYX lipstick in Euro Trash - This is such a gorgeous colour, why doesn't NYX sell in the UK. This completely disappoints me. I think this is a matte lipstick, it looks like a pink/purple. Seeing as I am so pale I don't really want to have a bright colour on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment