Saturday 2 February 2013

Wishlist | 12

Here is another wishlist for you all. I hope you love it as much as I do.
 
Products:
1. Barry M Nail Paint in Grey - £2.99
2. ELF Studio single eyeshadow in Oatmeal - £3.75
3. Natural Collection body spray in wild strawberry - £1.99
4. MUA cosmetics brow kit - £2.00
5. Topshop cream blusher in Prime Time - £6.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Barry M Nail Paint in Grey - I love Barry m nail varnishes but I don't have enough of them and I like the colour grey on nails so maybe I will have to invest in to get some more of the products. I think grey will look nice especially with going to school I don't want to wear so bright colours.
 
2. ELF Studio single eyeshadow in Oatmeal - I love eyeshadows and maybe I should stop buying them. But I have already got one single studio eyeshadow and I like it, I really like the oatmeal colour it is a neutral colour which looks like a highlight. I think I will go and get this when there is a sale on ELF products.
 
3. Natural Collection body spray in wild strawberry - I love strawberries and I already have a spray which is Vanilla. I think they are really good just to chuck in your bag when you're going out because you might need to freshen up or something.
 
4. MUA cosmetics brow kit - I never used to be so interested in doing my eyebrows but now they are starting to frustrate me. I would love to get this brow kit just so I could fill them in and they would look slightly better.
 
5. Topshop cream blusher in Prime Time - I have never tried any make-up from Topshop only nail varnish, they look really good and they look very pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment