Friday 2 October 2015

Haul | Bodycare & Claire's

Once again this post needed to be posted ages ago. But anyway better late than never they say.
So I went to this shop which is like a budget beauty shop that sells basically everything from deodorant to makeup to cleaning products. Its also super cheap which I love. I got quite a bit this time.Lets get into it.
I got a simple eye roll on, this claims it helps tired eyes. I am not convinced it does anything just yet. But it would be nice to see if something like that even works. The next product I have Blistex relief cream, this is for my lips as sometimes they really burn and I needed a new one just as a back up. The last beauty product it is a Smokey eye brush that I may use to clean up my nail polish. The three nail polishes that I have got are from Technic, the first one is ice cream ella and I cannot wait to wear this nail polish, morello is a deep burgundy/plum which is perfect for the winter, then last polish is jasmine and it is a green with gold chrome running through it.
 
The next shop that I bought from Claire's are some amazing colours. I have got ditzy and it is such a princess shade that would be amazing with a white polish. I have dizzy and I cant even explain what this polish is because it is so exciting with many colours running through it. The last shade I have is skater, this is a gorgeous coral shade. I have so many of these shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment