Sunday 9 November 2014

2014 | October Favourites

Its favourites time, I have to admit I'm not as late as usual when I post favourites. So let me see what I have been loving this month. There isn't much this month that I have been loving.

Nail Art Designs - This month I have been really inspired by nail art. Probably because it was Halloween but I just love looking a lots of different instagram posts and pictures. I have been loving it and I will do another post on my animal nails. I love nail art it is so amazing to just search through designs that I can do.
 
Vaseline - Rosy Lips - I haven't been wearing many lip products, but seeing as it is getting colder I have been putting this on because it is such a gorgeous smell and I love using this.
 
ELF - Lip Exfoliator - I have been loving this, it is so good to take all those dead and gross skin of your lips. It has such a weird taste but I just love using this and it is something I will probably repurchase this once I finish it.
 
Collection - No Clumps Mascara - This has been one of my favourites mascaras, it makes your lashes look so long and that is defiantly what I want in my mascaras because my lases are so short and gross. I just love this mascara.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your nail art designs!! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete