Friday 21 November 2014

Wishlist #106

This is my wishlist, lets see what I want this week.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Studio - Medium Eyebrow Kit - £3.95
2. LYNX - Women's Spray - £1.63
3. Look - Statement Eyeshadow - Khaki - No price
4. Batiste - Dry Shampoo - Tropical - £2.99
5. Nail Files - Anywhere - No Price
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. ELF - Studio - Medium Eyebrow Kit - I always feel my eyebrows are disgusting,  but I think having a kit would be perfect because I really need to sort my eyebrows out. But ELF have the perfect colour for me I feel, for some reason my eyebrows are a horrible colour.
 
2. LYNX - Women's Spray -  I love the smell of beautiful lynx sprays. This smells beautiful and I think that this is something I would love to get. Its so pretty smelling as well.
 
3. Look - Statement Eyeshadow - Khaki - This looks beautiful but its very sad that Look beauty isn't sold anywhere now. This makes me annoyed because I really love this colour it is beautiful.
 
4. Batiste - Dry Shampoo - Tropical - I like trying new dry shampoo because my hair gets greasy pretty quickly at the back more than anything. So trying this would be cool and I have heard a lot about batiste shampoos.
 
5. Nail Files - I am always in need for a few nail files because you always need to file those pesky sharp nails. So this is something I think I need to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment