Friday 7 November 2014

Wishlist #104

Its wishlist time again, I also apologise I haven't posted much this week. I just feel like I haven't got any inspiration on posts. So I have had a small little break. So next week I will have a few posts for you.

Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - HD Blush - Diva - £4.50
2. Collection - Milkshake - £1.99
3. GOSH - Nail Polish - Girls On Film - £3.99
4. GOSH - Nail Polish - High School Flirt - £3.99
5. Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut - £13.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. ELF - HD Blush - Diva - This looks lovely, I am sure we all have a different kind of blush like powder, cream or loose. Now this is incredible, I have never seen anything like this. I think that this might be too bright for me.
 
2. Collection - Milkshake - This polish looks beautiful and yes I sneakily have this as well. Its so creamy and it is a beautiful colour. I just love this colour and I cant wait to wear it again.
 
3. GOSH - Nail Polish - Girls On Film - This is such a gorgeous glitter, I just love glitter nail polishes as I just know they make the nail polish look amazing. I also haven't tried GOSH nail polish before so I need to try some soon.
 
4. GOSH - Nail Polish - High School Flirt - This is a beautiful off white nail polish colour. This is such a gorgeous shade and I love it. You never know when you need an off white nail polish because its always something you need in your collection.
 
5. Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut - I bet this smells gorgeous. But I am not sure if they even sell this anymore because it just looks amazing. So I may not know how this smells. I feel it was quite expensive for just a body butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment