Friday 28 November 2014

Wishlist #107

This is wishlist time, sorry for slacking with my posts I have been slightly busy. But I have got lots of posts lined up.

Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Jumbo Lipstick - Flirty & Girly - £2.95
2. No7 - Nail Polish - Oyster - £6.00
3, No7 - Moisture Drench Lipstick - Cranberry - £9.95
4. No7 - Natural Blush Cream - Maple Silk - £8.00
5, Smashbox - Eyeshadow Palette - Blue Eye - ?
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. ELF - Jumbo Lipstick - Flirty & Girly - This looks beautiful, I just love this lipstick. I already have one of these and its a really pretty shade. Its such a simple packaging and its always easy to find it when you look in your bag.
 
2. No7 - Nail Polish - Oyster - This is such a gorgeous polish, I just love this colour. It is so pretty and I do like No7 nail polishes as they have such a huge range of shades which is always good to use.
 
3. No7 - Moisture Drench Lipstick - Cranberry - This probably is the usual lipstick shade that I would go for because it looks perfect with my skin and its really pretty. I have only tried nail polishes from No7, but the lipsticks look really good.
 
4  No7 - Natural Blush Cream - Maple Silk - This is such a gorgeous shade and this is a cream blush which I am not really used too. But I think that its really good and I like that No7 have such a huge range of items.
 
5. Smashbox - Eyeshadow Palette - Blue Eyes - I don't even think that this is sold anymore sadly, so I probably don't think I can get this. But I have to admit that it looks very pretty. I haven't seen anything from Smashbox so I don't really know what anything is or even looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment