Friday 14 November 2014

Wishlist #105

Its wishlist time again, I just love it when it gets to this time of year because I want to get everything for Christmas. So maybe if there is anything you want then make sure you put on your wishlist.
 
                                                  
 
Products Mentioned:
1. GOSH - Lip Gloss - Tea Rose - £7.99
2. GOSH - Nail Polish - Mysterious Mauve - £3.99
3. Miners - Lip Gloss - LuXe Lips Collection - Beauty Queen - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. GOSH - Lip Gloss - Tea Rose - This lip gloss is such a gorgeous shade. I love tea rose lip gloss because I feel that this is the perfect colour for me and my skin tone. I also haven't tried anything from GOSH either so I think I will go and see what it is like.
 
2. GOSH - Nail Polish - Mysterious Mauve - I just love this polish shade, it is the perfect winter nail polish. Its such a gorgeous shade and I need to get this soon. It will be beautiful polish to add to my collection.
 
3. Miners - Lip Gloss - LuXe Lips Collection - Beauty Queen - This is just like a tea rose shade, I really like this one. It is a beautiful shade to wear and Miners have got a few good products that I have got and I really like the look of this lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment