Sunday 10 February 2013

2013 | January Favourites

Here is my January favourites of 2013, yes it is slightly late to upload but I had been forgetting to go and take the pictures but anyway here we go!
 
 
Products Mentioned;
- Blush
- Natural Collection single eyeshadow in Barley
- Beauty UK - Make your statement trio
- Natural Collection lipstick in rose bud
- ELF essentials concealer brush
- ELF essentials defining eye brush
 
Blush - I love this blush, its really nice and pigmented. It is just a pale pink and I like it because it is just a bit of colour on my cheeks because I look so pale most days I really want a nice colour.
 
Natural Collection single eyeshadow in Barley - I love this blush, it is a gold shimmery colour. It can be good for all over the lid or just in the crease. I have posted a swatch so you can see how pigmented it is. I will be reviewing this product soon though.
 
Beauty UK make your statement trio - I love this trio, its very small and compact just to chuck in your make-up bag. I don't why but when I got this is didn't expect it to be so pigmented but it looks really good on the lids and I have got some swatches which you can look at.
 
Natural Collection lipstick in rose bud - This is a beautiful lipstick, I really love this and I needed this because I have seen so many reviews of this lipstick and I needed it. It is a lovely colour.
 
ELF essentials concealer brush - I really like this brush, it has a very small brush which is good to blend the concealer out and its very smooth.
 
ELF essentials defining eye brush - I love this brush, it is just so smooth and I can't even explain how much I love this but I am not going to talk so much about this because I will review it soon for you all..
 
Left to right - rose bud lipstick, barley, blush, trio eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment