Friday 8 February 2013

Wishlist | 13

Here is another wishlist for you all for lots and lots of new products for you all. I love doing these because I am recognising lots of different products.
 
 
Products:
1. MUA - Undress your skin shimmer highlighter - £2.00
2. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation light porcelain - £6.99
3. MUA - Undress yourself too palette - £3.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. MUA Undress your skin skin - shimmer highlighter - I love the look of this, I think when I find a perfect foundation I would love to try this, it looks fantastic. Since I have been watching Shaaanxo on youtube. She is so beautiful and she uses highlighter and she just looks fantastic. So that is why I would love to go and get this product.
 
2. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in light porcelain - This looks really nice and I might just think this could be a perfect match. I have also seen that they have a offer for £4.99 in Sainsbury's which is amazing but maybe that my colour is perfect and I have read some good reviews so maybe I will find this.
 
3. MUA - Undress yourself too palette - I love a eyeshadow palette but this looks really good so maybe I should just go and get this why not it is really cheap so yeah I will probably go and get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment