Thursday 21 February 2013

What's in my makeup travel bag?

Here is my travel make-up bag which I used for when I went out for the weekend and stayed over. I hope you enjoy it.
  
Here is my cosmetic bag which is from Wilkinsons? I could be wrong but it has a lot of products all on the front which you would use. I really like it.

Obviously I have the standard razor and my deodorants - I am currently using a roller ball superdrug deodorant and just a body fragrance which smells beautiful from Impulse, i have no idea what the name of it is though but I will find it for you.
 
This is just a few brushes which I have been using, from left is my ELF essentials eyeshadow brush, this is a flat brush and very large which you can get the product all on the brush. Then I have my concealer brush which I love because it is just small and it can get all of the product and then I just have a standard blush/powder brush and then my defyning eye brush which can really get into the crease.

Products Mentioned:
- ELF eyelid primer
- Blush
- Natural Collection concealer (in pot)
- Mini Bourjois creme blush 07
- MUA heaven and earth palette
- Clear Mascara
- Natural Collection lashlength mascara
- MUA lipstick shade 9
- Natural Collection lipgloss lychee twist
- BYS lipgloss
- MUA single eyshadow shade 17

I am currently using simple spotless skin quick fix cleansing wipes - these are really good and are a nice on the skin. I will review this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment