Saturday 16 February 2013

Wishlist | 14

Here is my wishlist for you all, I hope you enjoy all of my products that I wish.
  
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC paint pot in painterlily - £14.50
2, MUA cosmectics - Undress your skin - radiant under eye concealer - £1.50
3. MUA intense kiss lipgloss - lips are sealed - £2.00
4. MUA intense kiss lipgloss - Stolen Kisses  - £2.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. MAC Paint Pot in Painterlily - I would love to try a paint pot because they look really nice and I see that a lot of YouTube gurus use them when they're doing tutorials. It is probably a bit expensive but I might give it go and buy something.
 
2. MUA cosmetics - undress your skin - radiant under eye concealer - I've been looking for an under eye concealer for a while actually so I might give this a go because my under eye circles have been bad especially at the moment as I have very bad throat and not slept much.
 
3. MUA intense kiss lipgloss - lips are sealed - I love this colour its beautiful. It is really pink and very girl. I can't wait to get this product and to be fair a girl can't have enough lipglosses can you.
 
4. MUA intense kiss lipgloss - stolen kisses - Another lipgloss, wow I really need another lipgloss product in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment