Sunday 24 February 2013

Wishlist | 15

Here is my wishlist it is slightly late, I'm sorry.

Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop nail polish in threadbare - £5.00
2. Accessorize nail polish in speckle butterfly (Link) - £3.45
3. Hello Kitty lipstick - Keeping it real - £1.99

Why I want these products?
1. Topshop nail polish in threadbare - I have realised this might not be the correct picture because I have looked on the Topshop website and it isn't the same. This colour is like a creamy nude and this is just the colour that would look nice when it is just the plain nude on the nails.

2. Accessorize nail polish in speckle butterfly - This colour is so lovely and glittery, you could use this as a glitter or top coat. I've never tried accessorize products but the nail polishes just look really good and I would love to try and grab some more nail polishes oops. Maybe I should stop.

3. Hello Kitty Lipstick - I love Hello Kitty and I just love them and when I saw that they bought a few products out I need to go to Superdrug and buy some. I think I will stop my nail varnish ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment