Sunday 7 April 2013

2013 | March Favourites

It's another month finished, I'm slightly behind though I'm very sorry!
Products Mentioned:
- Simple cleansing facial wipes
- Impulse spray - temptation
- ELF blush in shy
- MUA shade 1 eyeshadow
- ELF lip balm in strawberry creme
- Vaseline in rosy lips

Simple Kind To Skin facial wipes - I love these facial wipes, they are amazing and they smell really nice. I love these because they are good for taking of my makeup.
 
Impulse Temptation body spray - I have a strange addiction with body spray's. I have so many and this is my favourite at the moment it smells very summery even though it isn't summer just yet. It is like flowers.
 
ELF blush in shy - This is a very natural colour and it looks good because recently I have been getting really bad spots on my cheeks for some reason, I wanted to keep it quite light.
 
MUA eyeshadow shade 1 - This is a very nice highlight, i have been really enjoying this because I can just put it on my lids or by the brow bone. I will review this soon.
 
Vaseline rosy lips - I have had really cracked lips recently and I am one of them many people that have so many balms but I don't really know why I had started using this and it gives me a tint on my lips. I need to review so many products ahhh.
 
ELF lip balm strawberry creme - This is a favourite for me because it is amazing. It smells like sweets so badly and I just want to eat it all up (I won't of course ha ha!). I wont go into detail on this because I am going to review this very soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment