Friday 19 April 2013

Wishlist | 23

I love making these wishlists recently, they are so good because I have seen so many new products from reading blogs and watching Youtube videos. I do hope you enjoy these!

 
Products Mentioned:
1. Look nail pop nail varnish - Glamrock - £5.00
2. BarryM nail paint in Lychee - £3.99
3. Accessorize eyeshadow in Illusion Sage - £3.95
4. I love Strawberries & milkshake lip balm - £0.99
5. Accessorize Tube Gloss Butterfly Design No Regret - £2.95
6. L'oreal Paris True Match Blush - True Rose - £7.69
 
Why I want these products?
 
1. Look nail pop nail varnish - Glamrock - I love looking at new nail varnishes, I have never tried look nail varnishes. I defiantly want to grab one of these polishes. The colour is a deep purple and I will hopefully get one soon.
 
2. BarryM nail paint in Lychee - I have seen so many reviews on these new nail polishes, they look beautiful because this is a perfect nude colour which i could wear when i have interviews and stuff or just put glitter over the top.
 
3. Accessorize eyeshadow in illusion sage - I don't own any eyeshadows that are in this colour but I really like the packaging, it looks completely different. Its a dark green will looks good all over the lid. I have never seen accessorize in my superdrug which upsets me.
 
4. I love strawberry & milkshake lip balm - I always see these lip balms in superdrug but never pick one up. You can never have enough lip balms really can you. I know you're all nodding while reading this.
 
5. Accessorize Tube Gloss Butterfly Design No Regret - While I was glancing at the Superdrug website and noticed this, the packaging had excited me when I first saw this instead of the colour. The colour is a gorgeous baby pink though.
 
6. L'oreal Paris True Match Blush - True Rose Blush - True Rose - I only have 2 blushes that I like to use but this looks perfect. I don't like my blushes too bright because it's not good for my pale skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment