Friday 12 April 2013

Wishlist | 22

These Friday wishlist are coming around very quickly which I like actually. So here is my wishlist for you all and don't forget I have recently done a haul post for you I hope you like.

Products Mentioned:
1. Fashionista double take baked eyeshadow - radiant - £4.00
2. Models Own nail polish disco inferno - £5.00
3. Look statement eyeshadow Luxe - £4.00
4. Collection 2000 powder blush bashful - £2.99
5. Maybeline Colour Sensational lipstick - Summer Pink - £7.19

Why I want these products?:

1. Fashionista double take baked eyeshadow radiant - I like how Fashionista lay there products out because you can create you're own palette and this is a gorgeous gold colour. I want this so hopefully I'll read a few reviews on fashionista palettes.

2. Models Own Nail Polish Disco Inferno - I feel like this nail varnish is like leaves in autumn that is why I really want to get this. I would use this with a really nice nude nails and then on one nail. Its a bit worrying I have already planned what nails I'm going to do and I haven't even got this nail polish yet.

3. Look statement eyeshadow Luxe - I think its is a sparkly brown colour and it would go very well with the fashionista eyeshadow. I really need this but my superdrug doesn't have any Look stuff that I know off.

4. Collection 2000 powder blush bashful - I have been loving my blushes recently and this is only £2.99 so I might go and grab this and it is a light pink colour which looks perfect.

5. Maybeline Colour Sesational lipstick - Summer Pink - I was reading Midnight Violets blog (which is amazing go and read it!) and she was talking about these lipsticks and they look really good. I don't wear much lipstick but that won't stop me from getting this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment