Friday 5 April 2013

Wishlist | 21

Here is my 21st wishlist - I love doing these because I see so many different brands that I probably won't have used before until seeing it on reviews and YouTube, I just seem to be hooked.

 
Products:
1. MUA cover and conceal fair - £1.50
2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - On & On Bronze - £4.99
3. L'Oréal Glam Shine Stain Splash Eve - £7.99
4. Dainty Doll blush - 03 Money Talks - £1.99
5. Essie -Miss Fancy Pants - £7.99

Why I want these product?
1. MUA cover and conceal fair - I have seen this a few times in the shop but I have never picked it up. I need a new concealer because they are all just so dark and orange and it doesn't blend very well. I will go and pick this up when I next go to Superdrug.

2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - On & On Bronze - This looks amazing, I have seen so many reviews about the colour tattoo's and I love my neutrals so on and on bronze was the perfect one too choose from.

3. L'Oréal Glam Shine Stain Splash Eve - These look amazing, I don't really have anything like this product. The colour is a cute barbie colour which looks gorgeous. The price isn't reasonable for a lip stain in my own opinion.

4. Dainty Doll blush - 03 Money Talks - This is by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud and she is incredibly pale. This is a very nice pink colour which I want to buy from Fragrance Direct.

5. Essie nail polish - Miss Fancy Pants - This is a brown/grey colour. I have really been into looking at Essie polishes, I am actually going to buy a Essie polish one day because there is a stall in a shopping centre near me that I might go and grab one.

No comments:

Post a Comment