Friday 26 April 2013

Wishlist | 24

Here is my wishlist for you! Sorry I haven't been putting many posts up recently I keep forgetting to plan them and everything. Sorrry guys but forgive me.

 
Products Mentioned:
1. Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - £5.25
2. Angelica nail polish in Spring Break Primark - £2.75
3. Maybelline one by one Mascara Slim Black - £6.49
4. 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow Wild Nude - £3.99
 
Why I want these products?
 
1. Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - My lips are terrible at the moment, I have no idea what is going on with them but I have seen this so many times when I go in Lush but never buy it. But I really want Popcorn and I bet it is quite salty which I love so I much grab this.
 
2. Angelica Nail Polish in Spring Break - I was stalking some blogs (yes as you do!) and I saw this beautiful nail polish and I saw that it was from Primark and was quite excited if I must add. At the moment I love glitter nail polishes.
 
3. Maybelline one by one Mascara Slim Black - I have seen so much talk about Maybelline mascaras and they always look really good. I don't really change my mascras but the wand looks a lot different to what I would usually use that is what excited me.
 
4. 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow Wild Nude - I have only ever tried one cream eyeshadow but it is nothing like this. I can't remember what YouTuber I saw use this but it looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment