Monday 8 April 2013

Easter | Beauty Haul

I have been extra naughty and spent quite a little bit of money in my two favourite shops Superdrug & Boots. To be honest I haven't bought ANYTHING for a very long time and most of this is on my wishlist so I'll just blame my wishlists. Anyway this is what I bought..

So here are all of the products that I bought in the past week. I hope you enjoy this blog post and maybe you can blog what you have got this week.
 
It was 3 for 2 at Boots and I was defiantly not missing out on a 3 for 2 offer. So I decided to buy some nail varnish which I just love and can't wait to start doing lots of different designs
Barry M - Rose Quartz Glitter
Models Own - Blueberry Muffin scented
Rimmel - Black Cherries
 
This is my first foundation and this is from Savers which all rimmel items are under £5 and this was £4.98. It is in the lightest shade light porcelain - I will review this once I have used it for around a month.
Then I went to superdrug and spent quite allot (ooops!)
MUA undereye concealer
Mua concealer
MUA undress me too palette
Superdrug foundation brush
Superdrug eyeshadow brush
 
I will review most of these products,I have used them enough to have an opinion on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment