Sunday 23 June 2013

2013 | Very late May Favourites

I am so behind on my favourites, I had this planned weeks ago but forgot what products were involved in my post. But now I finally remembered that I needed to do it.

Products Mentioned: 
MUA heaven and earth / undress me too palettes
Nivea Soft Cream
Technic mascara
Primark nail varnish remover pads
MUA single eyeshadow shade 1
 
MUA heaven and earth / undress me too palettes - I love these and have been swapping them over to use the different colours in. They are so simple to just chuck in your make-up bag.
 
Nivea Soft Cream - I love this. as I have run out of my eyelid primer I have been using this. Also where I have black under my eyes this is really helpful. I always forget to use it most of the time but I am really enjoying this at the moment.
 
Technic mascara - This is one of those mascaras that I always go to, you probably all do this and just swap them from time to time. This is such a gorgeous mascara because it makes your lashes look so natural and longer which is what I love from a mascara.
 
Primark nail varnish remover pads - These are so quick to use because it takes most of it off. It doesn't get glitter of though which is annoying. They smell like yogurt pots that I used to have when I was a lot younger. I love them and they are really cheap too, I'll grab some more when I'm in Primark.
 
MUA single eyeshadow shade 1 - I use this as a highlighter. I dont want to talk too much about this product now because I am planning to do a review on this. But it is a beautiful white glitter for your highlight and all over lid colour.
 
Thanks for reading my may favourites, yes its very late I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment