Friday 28 June 2013

Wishlist | 33

 Another weekly wishlist for you - these wishlists are so exciting to do because I love searching for the pictures it makes me smile.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Natural Collection nail varnish - hibiscus (not pictured) - £1.49
2. Natural Collection pressed eyeshadow - Willow - £1.79
3. Miss Sporty lipstick shade 36 - £2.59
4. MAC all that glitters eyeshadow - £12.00
 
Why I want these products?
 
1. Natural Collection nail varnish - hibiscus - I love nail varnishes as you all know I am sure but these are one of my favourite brands because I just love the colour range and this is a bright pink which I probably don't need but oh well who's counting.
 
2. Natural Collection pressed eyeshadow willow - I have a few of there single eyesahdows and I really like them. This is a brown colour which I can possibly use for my eyebrows and its cheap.
 
3. Miss Sporty lipstick shade 36 - It really bugs me when products don't have names but this does on the website, I have no idea what is but it looks a beautiful shade like a rose colour. Perfect colour.
 
4. MAC all that glitters eyeshadow - I was searching on google MAC eyeshadow swatches and this was such a nice colour. I really need to invest in a MAC product.

No comments:

Post a Comment